পঞ্চম শ্রেণি – ইংরেজি | Unit – 2, Lessons – (1 - 2) Question and Answer

Andy: Hello, Tamal! How are you?

Tamal: Hello, Andy! I’m fine, thanks. And you?
Andy: Fine, thanks. Listen. I’m going to the Book Fair. Would you like to come?
Tamal: I’m sorry. I can’t right now. I have taken this medicine to my grandmother. But I can meet you in an hour.
Andy: Ok. Great! I’ll see you at the Book Fair.
Tamal: Right. See you later. Bye!
Andy: See you!


1 Where is Andy going?

Answer: Andy is going to the book fair.

2 Where is Tamal going? Why?

Answer: Tamal is going to his grandmother because he is taking medicine for her.

3 When can Tamal meet Andy?

Answer: Tamal can meet Andy in an hour.

4 How does Andy say goodbye to Tamal?

Answer; To say goodbye to Tamal, Andy says, “See you!” 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.